In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded Freelance University with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training center for Freelancers and VAs from around the globe! As of this year, we have successfully trained over 14,000 Virtual Assistants and Freelancers in more than 70 countries. Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building our Online University while raising our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon. I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin: "The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
The popularity of Facebook Groups has grown in leaps and bounds with Facebook adding a whole variety of cool new features to improve the group experience and make it easier to manage. There is a great need in the market right now for qualified Facebook Community Managers to handle the day-to-day management and moderation of groups for a variety of clients. In this workshop, you will discover the key success strategies for effectively managing Facebook groups for your business or your clients. You will learn the key steps you need to take to effectively manage and grow a group. You will also discover some creative ideas for maximizing your group engagement and retention.
- Download Workshop Handout
- Lesson 1: Group Foundations Part 1
- Lesson 2: Group Foundations Part 2
- Lesson 3: Types of Facebook Groups
- Lesson 4: Create Your Group Strategy
- Lesson 5: Set Up Your Facebook Group
- Lesson 6: Promote Your Facebook Group
- Lesson 7: Moderate and Manage Group
- Lesson 8: Engage FB Group Members
- Lesson 9: Evaluate Facebook Group Success
- Facebook Community Management Guide