In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded VAClassroom (and now Freelance University) with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training center for Freelancers and VAs from around the globe! As of this year, we have successfully trained over 10,000 Virtual Assistants and Freelancers in more than 60 countries over the past eleven years. We recently went through an exciting re-brand and released Freelance University or as we like to call it, FreeU! Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building our Online University while raising and homeschooling our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon. I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin: "The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
With the rising costs in travel and securing quality event venues, more and more businesses are recognizig the power in hosting Virtual Conferences and Summits in order to reduce expenses and reach a much larger audience.As well, Virtual Summits a...
- Download Workshop Handout Here.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Virtual Summits and Conferences
- Lesson 2: Three Virtual Summit Models
- Lesson 3: The FIVE Ws: Virtual Summit Assessment
- Lesson 4: Virtual Summit Planning Part One
- Lesson 5: Virtual Summit Planning Part Two
- Lesson 6: Virtual Summit Planning Part Three
- [PDF] Virtual Summit Client Assessment
- [PDF] Virtual Summit Toolbox
- [PDF] Virtual Summit Task Timeline
- [Interview] How to Launch a Virtual Summit with Jeff Shaw