In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded Freelance University with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training center for Freelancers and VAs from around the globe! As of this year, we have successfully trained over 14,000 Virtual Assistants and Freelancers in more than 70 countries. Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building our Online University while raising our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives. I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon. I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin: "The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
I think we would all agree that “Getting Referrals” is the easiest and most effective to build your freelance business. In this workshop, you will learn how to set up a powerful referral marketing system in your business that will result in a steady stream of new clients. You will also discover how to strategically use incentives to motivate others to refer you business.
- Download Workshop Handout
- Referral Marketing Success: Introduction
- STEP 1: Determine Your Ideal Client Referral
- STEP 2: Identify Your Best Referral Sources
- STEP 3: Select Referral Incentives
- STEP 4: Build Referral Outreach Plan
- STEP 5: Ask for the Referral
- STEP 6: Acknowledge Referral Source
- STEP 7: Track Referral Results
- Referral Outreach Plan Template
- Sample Client Email Templates