Chief Learning Officer, Freelance University
About the instructor
In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded VAClassroom.com with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training center for Virtual Assistants and Freelancers from around the globe!
As of this year, we have successfully trained over 10,000 Virtual Assistants and Freelancers in more than 50 countries over the past ten years. We recently went through an exciting re-brand and released Freelance University or as we like to call it, FreeU!
Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building our Online University while raising and homeschooling our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon.
I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin:
"The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
One of the hottest online advertising channels and VA Services today is in Social Media! With the changes to the Facebook Newsfeed, businesses are looking for better opportunities to reach their target audience. Therefore, the FB Ads platform has become an ideal opportunity to build your business through Facebook.
In this Social Media Advertising program, we will unpack a user-friendly system for setting up and managing your clients’ Social Media ads in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest! The program will include practical tutorials, step-by-step checklists and excellent resource guides that you can utilize in the work you do with clients. Social Media Advertising is a hugely in-demand service right now, so be sure to take advantage of this program.
- Download Module One Handout
- Lesson 1: Digital Advertising 101
- Lesson 2: Three Paid Advertising Models
- Lesson 3: Intro to Social Media Advertising
- Lesson 4: Five Social Media Ad Platforms
- Lesson 5: Social Media Advertising Best Practices
- Digital Advertising Terminology Guide
- Social Media Ads Directory
- 7 Steps to Creating Effective Facebook Ads
- Step 1: Create Offer and Landing Page
- Step 2: Set Up and Place FB Pixel
- Step 3: Create Campaign and Determine Objective
- Step 4: Set Up Ad Sets
- Step 5: Create FB Ad
- Step 6/7: Set Up Test Ad and Place Order
- Download Facebook Ad Summary Handout
- Facebook Ad Creation Summary